Jacking points on BMWs commonly get damaged due to the wrong jack pad stand being used when lifting the vehicle.
Rectangle block - 25mm x 55mm
90 Shore Reinforced rubber made to i6automotive's own lifetime warrantable specifications.
Ugly jacking points. Chopped up and inverted.
There are no associated fault codes with this symptom.
I6automotive has manufactured a cost effective solution. A rubber vulcanised rubber jacking pad. Our pads are made out of solid rubber from one mould to ensure the utmost safety when lifting the vehicle.
As always, never get under a vehicle with it being lifted by only a hydraulic jack.
X1 Jack Pad
Fitment information for
• MINI R50, R52, R23, R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60, R61 2001-Present Coupe, Convertible, Hatch, Clubman, Clubvan
• BMW 1-series E81, E82, E87, E88, 1M, F20, F21
• BMW 2-series F22, F23
• BMW 3-series E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, F30, F31, F80 M3
• BMW 4-series F32, F33, F36, F82 M4
• BMW 5-series E39, E61, E60, E63, F07, F10, F11, M5
• BMW 6-series E63, E64, F06, F12, F13, M6
• BMW 7-series E38, E65, E66, F01, F02
• BMW Z4, M-Roadster/Coupe E85, E89
• BMW X Series E84 X1, X3 E83, F25, X5 E53, E70, F15, X5M, E71 X6, X6M
• BMW i8 and i3